This post is sponsored by Ideal Lean
If you’re trying to beat the summer heat and get in bikini shape than this Protein Popsicle recipe is for you. I’ve partnered with Ideal Lean to create a tasty recipe that not only delivers some much-needed protein but also keeps you nice and cool during those hot summer months.
Though this post is a sponsored post, all opinions and recipes are original and my own. The reason I love this protein powder is because they have such creative flavors. You can easily sneak it into numerous recipes.
A Protein Popsicle is a great post-workout alternative to shakes.
If you are actively working out and lifting weights, it is essential that you are taking in enough protein after your workout. To be exact most women on average should take in about 50g of protein per day. The most important time to consume more protein is right after a workout. Drinking protein shakes can often become monotonous. I am always coming up with different ways to include protein powder in different recipes.
These Protein Popsicles Deliver 16.5g of Protein!
One of my favorite recipes is this Strawberry Shortcake Popsicle. It delivers 16.5g of protein, no added sugar, and is only 104 calories. The Birthday Cake protein powder by Ideal Lean is great for adding to recipes. Their powders all contain zero sugar and carbs making it a perfect ingredient for a variety of recipes from pancakes to shakes.
Protein nutrition: 80 Calories, 20g Protein, 0 Fat / Sugar / Carbs, 100% Whey Protein Isolate, Deliciously Smooth Taste
They also have a variety of supplements and even cute workout clothes! To receive 10% off of your order just use promo code: TONESTRONG and visit IdealFit.com
Strawberry Shortcake Protein Popsicles
- 1 scoops Protein Powder Ideal Lean Birthday Cake
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 16 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1.5 cup skim milk
- In a blender combine all ingredients and save a few slices of strawberries.
- Add mix to popsicle molds and drop in 2-3 thin slices of strawberries. Freeze over night.
View Our Latest Recipes and Articles
- Descanso in Costa Mesa Introduces New Mouth-Watering Menu
- OC Restaurant Week 2022 Returns with a Masters VIP Preview Party
- A Delicious Recap of the San Diego Bay Wine and Food Festival 2021
- Creamy Pumpkin Panna Cotta with Homemade Caramel
- Easy Spooky Eyeball Halloween Jello Shots
Get Your Free Weight Loss Guide
Receive your free guide on my best tips for losing weight without dieting including a summary of what I eat in a day!