If you’re looking for a fun treat, these spooky Halloween Jello Shots are sure to be a hit for your next party! You also won’t believe how incredibly easy they are to make. I love throwing a great themed party and who doesn’t love a tasty jello shot to get things started?
How to Make Spooky Eyeball Halloween Jello Shots
To make these Halloween jello shots, all you’ll need are some candy gummy eye balls, 3oz pack of jello, vodka, water, and small cups. Simply add water to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Then remove the saucepan from the heat, add gelatin, and stir with a whisk for 3 minutes.
Finally, add your favorite vodka, stir well and pour the gelatin mixture into condiment cups. Fill almost to the top and chill for 2 hours. Once chilled, add a spooky gummy eyeball into each cup.
Additional Gummy & Halloween Jello Shot Ideas
In addition to fun gummy eyeballs, there are a ton of other spooky gummies you can add to your jello shots.
- Check out these gummy body parts
- Gummy Candy Corn with lemon jello
- Peeps Frankenstein heads with grape jello
- Creepy gummy fingers sticking out of strawberry jello
- Make your own purple & green gummy worms & spiders then serve on orange jello
Spooky Eyeball Halloween Jello Shots
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vodka
- 3 oz jello gelatin
- 12 gummy eyeballs
- Add the water to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat, add jello packet, and stir with a whisk for 3 minutes.
- Add vodka, and stir well.
- Pour gelatin mixture into condiment cups, filling almost to the top.
- Chill for 2 hours. Remove from the refrigerator, and add a gummy eyeball to the top of each one.
- Return to the refrigerator and chill until ready to serve.
Enjoy Our Other Fall Recipes
Receive the Latest News
Discover the latest delicious recipes, restaurant reviews, travel guides, events, and my favorite lifestyle tips!