Pacific Wine and Food Classic 2022 is the ultimate food event in Orange County. After being on hiatus since 2019, this epic event will be returning Saturday, October 1, 2022 at the Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort. Attendees can expect a full VIP experience with a wondrous display of Orange County’s best restaurants, chefs, and food purveyors, as well as a variety of craft cocktails with over 100 premium wines.
Pacific Wine and Food Classic 2022 October 1, 2022 at the Newport Dunes
I cover the best wine & food events in Southern California and I can personally tell you that the Pacific Wine and Food Classic 2022 is the one you do not want to miss. Highlights will include Cuban and Spanish classic Nuevo Latino cuisine from Habana, fresh-caught seafood from Hook & Anchor, seasonally inspired fare from Farmhouse at Roger’s Gardens, authentic Central Mexican cuisine from Descanso, award-winning giant paella from Villa Roma and Cambalache, inventive American cuisine from Lido Bottle Works, delicious desserts from Sweet Surrender Specialty Desserts and Pastries, and more.
The classic is also thrilled to welcome many first-time participants to the event, including The Jetty, Rancho Capistrano Winery, Pacific Hideaway, Trevor’s on the Tracks, and The Tea House on Los Rios. Additionally, the event will feature the largest charcuterie and crudite tasting compliments of Lover’s Boards and Melissa’s produce.
Receive our special discount code in our VIP Newsletter!
Every time I’ve attended this event, I’ve been so full I need an intermission to digest in order to get through all of the amazing culinary offerings. My advice, do not eat before this event and arrive ravenous!– Sondra Barker
If you are looking for overnight accommodations or dinner plans, The Pacific Wine and Food Classic is extend the fun by teaming up with the newly remodeled VEA Newport Beach.
Guests staying at the resort will have access to a free shuttle to and from the event. The resort’s VIEW Restaurant & Lounge will offer an $85 per person, three-course “Pre Fix” dinner menu on Friday and Saturday evening. After the festival, the resort’s poolside Edge Bar will host a “Wine Down at VEA” after party which will include live music and exclusive appetizers. To cap things off on Sunday morning, VIEW Restaurant & Lounge will offer a “One Last Hurrah” brunch. To book a room, please visit https://pacificwineandfood.com/vea-newport-beach.
Top wineries featured
- Adobe Road Winery
- Alexander Valley Vineyards
- Bernardus Winery
- Brassfield Estate Winery
- Copper Cane Wines & Provisions
- Delicato Family Wines
- Head High Wines
- Hope Family Wines
- Howell at the Moon
- JUSTIN Winery
- Moscato Wines
- Mt. Beautiful Wines
- New Zealand Wine Navigator – No1 Family Estate
- Petrichor Vineyards
- Quigley Fine Wines
- Rancho Capistrano Winery
- San Simeon Wines
- Roots Run Deep Winery
- Terlato Wines
Top Orange County chefs and restaurants featured
- Chef Adrian de La Torre, Rancho Capistrano Winery
- Chef Brian Huskey, The Jetty, Private chef and Top Chef Season 11
- Chef Craig Brady, Haven Craft Kitchen + Bar
- Chef Eddie Hyman, The Country Club
- Chef Ernie Alvarado, Urbana
- Chef Fonzy De Zuniga, Descanso
- Chef Hiroshi Shima, Sushi Roku
- Chef Ivan Calderon, Taco Rosa
- Chef Joe Youkhan, co-founder and National Director of Culinary Operations of Western Hospitality Group, co-founder of SmörBurgers, and a Champion of the Food Network’s “Chopped!”
- Chef Jordan Borlaza, Habana
- Chef Julie Thomas, Sweet Surrender Specialty Desserts and Pastries
- Chef Karla Vasquez, Chelas Mexican Kitchen
- Chef Leo Razo, Villa Roma and Cambalache, World Paella Championship winner
- Chef Linda Johnson, Filomena’s Italian Kitchen and Food Network’s “Restaurant: Impossible”
- Chef Ugo Allesina, Prego
- Chef Wayne Magnusen, Hook & Anchor
- Chef / Owner Tin Vuong, LSXO and Bluegold
- Executive Chef Gilbert Laurie, Pacific Hideaway
- Executive Chef Joseph Tripi, Trevor’s at the Tracks
- Executive Chef Matthew Luna, Five Crowns & SideDoor
- Owner and Executive Chef Rich Mead, Farmhouse at Roger’s Gardens
- Damien Orozco, The Tea House on Los Rios
- Great Maple
- Leslie Nguyen, Miss Mini Donuts
- Rashad Moumneh, Falasophy
- Wing Lam, Wahoo’s Fish Tacos
The Pacific Wine and Food Classic 2022 takes place at Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort located at 1131 Back Bay Drive, Newport Beach, CA, 92660. Early Bird tickets are $200. All tickets for the 2022 event are VIP and guests must be age 21 and over to attend. Net proceeds for The Pacific Wine & Food Classic proudly benefit the Golden Rule Charity.
The event will follow all local, state, and CDC guidelines. For more information on the Pacific Wine and Food Classic 2022, to view the pricing schedule, and to purchase tickets, please visit pacificwineandfood.com.
Receive the Latest News
Discover the latest delicious recipes, restaurant reviews, travel guides, events, and my favorite lifestyle tips!