Here is your first look at the Disneyland Food & Wine Festival 2023 food & drink menu. Though the official Disneyland blog hasn’t released the menu, the food booths are already set up and we’ve got your first look.
The Disneyland Food and Wine Festival is only 2 weeks away. It is easily one of the most popular events in California Adventure and takes place from March 3, 2023 through April 25, 2023. Here are the booths and food items for this year’s Disneyland Food & Wine Festival 2023 that are up so far!
Many of this year’s items are from the 2021 & 2022 Disneyland Food & Wine Festival. You can view our video from the previous year featuring many of the same dishes.
- Nuts & Cheese Booth
- Uncorked California
- Golden Dreams
- Garlic Kissed
- Avocado Time
- California Craft Brew
- Peppers Caliente
- Berry Patch
- I Love Artichokes
- LA Style
- Willie’s Churros
- Our Tops Picks
- Dishes from Previous Years
- Tips & Tricks
- Final Thoughts
- About the Disneyland Food & Wine Festival 2023
- Discover More Disneyland Tips
Nuts & Cheese Booth
- Petite Burrata: tomato and olive jam with burrata cheese, pesto, and freeze dried balsmic
- Cracker & Cheese: housemade herb cracker with white cheddar infude formage blanc and spicy salami spread
- Mickeys Snicker Macaroon is back!
- Flower & Bees cocktail with Gin & Elderflower
- California Artisan Cheese Plate
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Century of Magic Mimosa Flight
- Elote Paleta
- Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese Flat Bread
- Central California Cooler (non-alcoholic)
- Carbonara Mac & Cheese with peppered bacon
- Grilled Top Sirloin with roasted garlic gruyere mashed potatoes and black garlic chimichurri
- Raspberry Lemoncello-aid
- Guava Lychee Mule
- Impossible Nacho Mac & Cheese
- Impossible Al Pastor Taco
- Blackberry Lavender Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
California Craft Brew
- IPA Sausage Dog is back
- Beer Flights: Bright & Balanced, IPA, & Fun with Flavor
- Smoked Honey Habanero Chicken Wings
- BBQ Beef Brisket Sliders
- Chipotle Pineapple Bourbon Sour
- Chili Relleno Empanada
- Camarones a la Diablo: Spicy Shrimp with California chile & cilantro rice
- Cantarito Style Paloma
- Mixed Berry Compote Cheesecake
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pie
- Blueberry Pancake Cold Brew
- Beef & Barley Poutine, from last year
- Cubano Slider, from last year
- Apricot Tequila Colada
- Sake Melon 75
I Love Artichokes
- Artichokes Pizzetta: Artichoke & roasted garlic cream, cheese, sun dried tomatoes, pickled onions, and lemon olive oil
- Artichoke Toast, from last year
- Passion Fruit Rum Cocktail
- Glazed BBQ Pork Belly
- Impossible Gyro
- Echo Park Cooler
- Mango Chili-Lime Churro
Our Tops Picks
I’ve already tried several of these dishes and am excited to try the new ones! Here are the 8 dishes I’ll be using my tasting card on this year.
- LA Style Pork Belly & Macaroni Salad: I had this last year and it was amazing, reminded me of being in Hawaii.
- Cali-Ente Chilli Relleno Empanada: The empanadas at Disneyland are always delicious.
- Garlic Kissed Top Sirloin: I loved this item last year and the chimichurri was flavorful. My steak was also not fatty!
- Garlic Kissed Garlic Mac & Cheese: Last year’s carbonara mac & cheese was probably better, but I’m willing to give this years a shot.
- Nuts & Cheese Petite Burrata: I love burrata cheese and while I don’t expect this to be very filling, I think it sounds like a tasty bite.
- Cluck a Doodle Moo Smoked Honey Habanero Chicken Wings: Every year they have a different type of chicken wing. My favorite are still the salt & vinegar from several years ago but I still try them each year.
- Cluck a Doodle Doo BBQ Brisket Slider or D’Lish Cubano Slider: I feel like I should try a slider to see if Disneyland can change my mind that the sliders are never a good choice. I’ll pick whichever one looks best when I get there.
- D’Lish Beef & Barley Poutine: I had this last year and found it to be satisfying and filling. It is basically tater tots with pot roast. Both of which I love lol
I’ll also be trying the Paloma which sounds amazing and I always get a mimosa flight!
Dishes from Previous Years
Since we go to the festival every year, here are some details about some of the dishes that I’ve already tried from last year. If you’re looking for something filling I can tell you from previous years the IPA Hot Dog is HUGE! The sliders are also always popular, but I usually find them to be disappointing.
The Mac & Cheese dishes are also popular and almost always tasty. I find that the wings can be hit or miss, but I always try them anyway. The empanadas at Disneyland are always delicious so I have no doubt the Chilli Rellono Empanada will be delish.
The grilled top sirloin was also served last year and it was delicious! I am personally the most excited to try the Camarones a la Diablo, the Petit Burrata, and the Cantarito Style Paloma.
Also, even though I am not a fan of Macaroons, the Snickers Macaroon is easily the most popular item at the festival.
Tips & Tricks
- Start the festival early or in the later evening, right around lunch time it gets crowded!
- Hit up the most popular booths first thing before 11am or in the evening. The most crowded booths are always the Craft Beer Booth, Sliders, & the Garlic Kissed booth with the Sirloin & Mac & Cheese.
- The Snickers Macaroon almost always sells out, grab it early and stick it in a locker to enjoy later!
- Decide what you want to try in advance. Then find the shortest line and order everything you want to try at the same booth. Then keep your receipt and you can just go straight to the pick up windows. This is what I do every year. This way if you see a popular item and the line is short you can just run straight up and grab it.
- Visit the festival later: If you don’t care about being the first to try everything or filling up your Instagram feed, avoid the first two weeks of the festival when it is the most crowded!
This year is a bit disappointing as far as the menu items go. There are honestly not many new items, but they did bring back some really good favorites from last year.
About the Disneyland Food & Wine Festival 2023
The Disneyland Food & Wine Festival 2023 is an annual event that showcases some of the most delicious and unique culinary creations from around the world. Visitors to the festival can indulge in a wide range of dishes and drinks, including wine tastings, craft beers, and handcrafted cocktails.
The festival is a great opportunity for foodies to try new flavors and experience the best in culinary creativity. The event also features live entertainment, cooking demonstrations, and seminars by renowned chefs.
With a variety of dining options and experiences, the Disneyland Food & Wine Festival 2023 is sure to satisfy every palate and offer a memorable experience for all attendees. We are super excited for this year’s event, which items are you most excited to try?
Discover More Disneyland Tips
Receive the Latest News
Discover the latest delicious recipes, restaurant reviews, travel guides, events, and my favorite lifestyle tips!