Posts may contain affiliate links. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This Cilantro Lime Rice recipe was submitted by one of my neighbors from the Nextdoor App. We’ve all been sharing recipes as we’re spending time at home while being quarantined and I encouraged them to submit their recipes on my site to share. This sounds like a delicious and zesty side dish that would go perfect with a simple grilled marinated chicken breast or some tasty tacos!
Simple Ingredients Make This Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe Incredibly Easy To Make
- Olive Oil
- Long Grain Rice
Cilantro Lime Rice
- 3 Cups white rice long grain
- 2 tbs cilantro finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbs butter melted
- 1 tbs olive oil
- .5 tsp Salt to taste
- 1 whole lime juiced, can use zest also
- Mix juice, melted butter, garlic, and cilantro in a bowl
- Place rice in cooking pot or rice cooker with olive oil
- Coat the rice with oil
- Pour cilantro mixture into rice and mix well
- Add salt water according to your cooking pot or rice cooker
- Cook rice le you would normally cook rice
Recipe Creator Ayo Alabi
I’m a wife, mother, sister, and daughter, which is where my life of cooking comes from. Being the youngest of five, I wanted to make sure that I can cook just like my grandmother, mom, and sisters. I love inventing recipes based on my palate even if it means that my food is eclectic. Working from home and home-schooling has given the motivation to get back into developing recipes. I love working on Southern Soul food, Mexican food, Chinese stirfry dishes, and African dishes.
Enjoy Our Latest Recipes and Articles
- Knotts Berry Farm Summer 2023: Official Guide to Everything NEW
- 8 Reasons Wild Goose Tavern in Costa Mesa is More Than Just Bar Food!
- 2023 Napa Rose Disneyland Chefs Counter: How to Book, Tips, & Our Entire Dinner
- Carmelita’s in Laguna Beach is Where Locals Satisfy Their Mexican Food Cravings
- All the Reasons Mamas on 39 is Our Latest Obsession
Find Delicious Recipes By Category
Receive the Latest News
Discover the latest delicious recipes, restaurant reviews, travel guides, events, and my favorite lifestyle tips!