Posts may contain affiliate links. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This article is sponsored by Wheatley Vodka
During the summer months I love to enjoy fresh watermelon weekly and keep it stocked up in my home. One of my favorite indulgences is a refreshing watermelon cocktail made with fresh watermelon juice infused with cucumber slices and a shot of good vodka. Using a high-quality Vodka is key to creating the perfect cocktail.
Wheatley Vodka is made by the same distillery as Buffalo Trace which we keep in our home for making a classic old fashioned. I’ll admit, that Old Fashions’ are too strong for me and I tend to gravitate more towards Vodka Cocktails. Wheatley Vodka has a clean crisp taste with very subtle hints of vanilla. It is 85 proof and makes for a refreshing cocktail that lets the ingredients in your cocktail recipe shine.
This Watermelon Cooler Spritz is incredibly easy to make using fresh watermelon juice. You can use your juicer or blend and strain your watermelon. If you want an even quicker alternative, Trader Joes makes an excellent Watermelon Cucumber Juice you can use. Once I create my fresh watermelon juice, I cut some slices of cucumber and let it soak early in the morning.
How to Make a Watermelon Cooler Spritz with Wheatley Vodka
- Start with a glass of Ice
- Add a few cucumbers from your watermelon juice and some fresh raspberries
- In a shaker or liquid measuring cup mix 1 cup of fresh watermelon juice with 3-4 tablespoons of Simple Syrup and give it a shake or stir
- Fill your glass just over halfway with your watermelon juice with simple syrup
- Top of with your favorite Club Soda
- Garnish with a slice of watermelon and a cute straw
Watermelon Cucumber Spritz Recipe with Wheatley Vodka
- 1 oz Wheatley Vodka
- 1 cup Watermelon Juice
- ¼ cup Cucumber sliced
- 3 tbs simple syrup
- ¼ cup club soda
- Make your fresh watermelon juice in the morning by either using a juicer or blending and straining your watermelon. Then add slices of cucumber and store in the fridge.
- Fill your glass with ice and add 1 shot (1oz) of Wheatley Vodka.
- Mix 1 cup of watermelon juice with 3-4 tbls of simple syrup.
- Add 3-4 slices of cucumber and a few rasberries (optional)
- Fill your glass with watermelon juice just over half way
- top with club soda, give your cocktail a stir, and garnish with a slice of watermelon
Wheatley Vodka – Award-Winning Craft Vodka can easily be found at your favorite local grocery store like Albertson’s, Total Wine, Whole Foods, Pavilions and Vons. When it comes to making the perfect cocktail always use a quality vodka like Wheatley Vodka. It will make all the difference in the taste of your cocktail and how you feel the next morning!
Enjoy Our Latest Recipes & Articles
- Knotts Berry Farm Boysenberry Festival 2024 Delicious Guide
- Tamarind Holland America Review with Delicious Photos & Menu (2024)
- This Costa Mesa Happy Hour is the Best I’ve Ever Seen!
- Unveiling Taste of Beauty: The Hidden Orange County Vegan Restaurant We Need!
- 75+ Ultimate First-Time Cruise Tips for Holland America (You Wish You Knew Sooner)